question

jhaustin avatar image
jhaustin asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Locked Out Of Sandbox Account - Password Reset Not Sending Email

Hello,

I know the password to my sandbox account is correct, I used it last week and did not reset it. Now I can't log into it, and when I request a Password Reset, I never get an email to reset it, no matter how many times I try.

How can I get my password reset?

I called the Clover Helpdesk, but they couldn't help with this and I can't seem to find any contact info for Developer Support

Thank you,
Joe Austin

Sandbox
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

darrank avatar image darrank commented ·

I have this same issue. It has been happening for weeks.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Can you clear your browser cache, cookies, etc. and try again? Have you double-checked spam folders, etc.?

0 Likes 0 ·
jhaustin avatar image jhaustin David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you for answering David.

Nothing in the spam/junk folders. Cleared the cache/cookies, resubmitted for the password reset and I still do not get the email.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jhaustin commented ·

I assume you attempted to login again after clearing the cache/cookies?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Sandbox and production are separate environments. You cannot login to sandbox with a production account and you cannot login to production with a sandbox account. This developer was using a sandbox url with production credentials. There was no developer account for this developer in sandbox, hence, no email could be sent.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jhaustin avatar image jhaustin commented ·

Yup. I'm an idiot apparently.

Thank you David.

0 Likes 0 ·
deliverlogic avatar image deliverlogic commented ·

I still cant get an email to reset my password and cant sign up for a new account. I think my initial account expired and now I would like a new sandbox account. please help

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ deliverlogic commented ·

Are you sure that you have a sandbox account? If so, have you checked your spam folder? Generally, the problem is one of the above.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community