question

jacobstahler1 avatar image
jacobstahler1 asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

New DASHBOARD APP FUNCTIONALITY ISSUES

Where did all the dashboard menus go... Customers... The ability to see sales broken down by date going back 90 days so on and so forth...

I could run my business from that app before, this updated absolutely ruined the app.

FAQ
10 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

All of that information is in the web dashboard, can you please provide some more information? Are you talking about something else? When did you first notice the issues you are experiencing? Can you provide some screenshots?

0 Likes 0 ·
jacobstahler1 avatar image jacobstahler1 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The dashboard app updated today to a new version... Previously the dashboard had ways to look at 90 days of sales in a graph that showed totals next to it... That is gone and there is no option that even comes close to replicating it. I used to be able to look at customers... Basically everything I could do on the website I could do in that app and you guys stripped every ounce of management functionality from the app. I can get basic sales information in the GO app. The dashboard app is for actually business management.

0 Likes 0 ·
jacobstahler1 avatar image jacobstahler1 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I need someone to tell me how to get the old version of the app back.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jacobstahler1 commented ·

This community is for Clover developers. Can you please clarify what you are talking about? I thought you were talking about the Clover web dashboard. What is the exact name and version of the app and how are you accessing the app?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Thank you for sharing your concerns - we value your feedback. Unfortunately, you can’t go back to a previous version of the app, but look for an update shortly to replace some of the functionality you’ve mentioned. We have great plans for the development of the Clover Dashboard app, and will release updates regularly. In the meantime, you can access all the previous functionality by logging in to your clover.com/dashboard/login account.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community