question

trueox avatar image
trueox asked trueox commented

using clover mini printer as a printer

I need a simple code example on how to send a string to the clover mini printer. I just need it to print a few characters. I have tried the code examples provided and looked through the API, I can't figure it out. I need a simple example that works, as simple as you can make it. I have tried for hours, nothing I tried work. I am new to programming so excuse me for not able to figure out something that may be simple to you but not for me at this point.

Print
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

trueox avatar image trueox commented ·

I am using Remote pay .net SDK 4.0.3

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered trueox commented
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

that is what I tried, it is calling transactionbrean.cs then it calls the coverconnect.cs it is not straightforward. I just want a simple all in one example. I wish you guys have a youtube channel that helps us understand how all these are put together.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ trueox commented ·

transactionbrean? Unfortunately this is about as simple as it gets, create a PrintRequest and then call the print method on CloverConnector. In order to integrate with us you must understand how to program, read and implement an API, etc.

0 Likes 0 ·

I wish you guys have a youtube channel explain how it put together.

0 Likes 0 ·

Finally got this working,

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community