question

Aditya Sharma avatar image
Aditya Sharma asked

Not able to connect to Clover Go device

I am trying to create an Apache Cordova plugin to integrate with the Clover Go device.
Taking reference from the https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-android-go I have done the following changes:

1. Created a class GoConnectorListener that implements ICloverGoConnectorListener.(In GitHub documentation, ICloverGoConnectorListener object is created while we need to implement a new class to use it)

2. Created the object overriding the methods

ccGoListener = new GoConnectorListener() {
public void...
}

3. Initialized cloverGo450Connector (In GitHub documentation, appVersion is not passed and it fails when not passed)

```
CloverGoDeviceConfiguration config = new CloverGoDeviceConfiguration.Builder(context, accessToken, goEnv, goApiKey, goSecret, appId, appVersion).deviceType(ReaderInfo.ReaderType.RP450). allowAutoConnect(false).build();
cloverGo450Connector = (CloverGoConnector) ConnectorFactory.createCloverConnector(config);
cloverGo450Connector.addCloverGoConnectorListener(ccGoListener);
cloverGo450Connector.initializeConnection();
```

4. Sale transaction

```
SaleRequest request = new SaleRequest(100, "10000");
cloverGo450Connector.sale(request);
```

When I added some logs in the methods overridden for GoConnectorListener object, I got following logs

onDeviceDiscovered - we were able to get Bluetooth device info

onGetMerchantInfo

onGetMerchantInfoResponse - we got merchantInfo as null

onDeviceError - we got deviceErrorEvent.getErrorType() value as READER_NOT_CONNECTED

Can someone help me understanding where I may be missing?

Clover Android SDKClover GoRemote Pay Android
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community