1 Fish Entree

But at the bottom or top of the receipt print, read:

1 Chicken

3 Filet

1 Fish

Followed or proceeded by the original/current text of a standard order receipt

OrdersApp MarketPrint
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Jeffrey Blattman commented

If you are asking if there's a way to show quantities of same items instead of listing them individually, see Setup app > Orders > Group identical items into one line.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

drenninger77 avatar image drenninger77 commented ·

Yes, I know that is in the base settings, but if you have modifiers they are treated as separate items so this setting does not do very much for me.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ drenninger77 commented ·

Understood. I am not aware of any app that can help with that.

0 Likes 0 ·
wrwe avatar image
wrwe answered

I appreciate the detailed explanation of the order summary and consolidation process in your post. It's always helpful to have clarity in such matters, especially for someone like me who loves collecting unique items like thrasherhoodies. Your guidance ensures a smooth shopping experience. Thank you for sharing this information!

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community