question

echo3golf avatar image
echo3golf asked Bryanne Vega answered

How do I set the order printer to only print the last item(s) entered on an order?

I have an order printer behind the bar next to the Clover Station for the sole purpose of printing orders from the Flex, that the servers carry around to tables. This is the reason I got a POS in the first place. When the server adds a new drink or drinks it will print the entire order behind the bar and the bartender doesn’t know what to make. I have labels set correctly and the printing is working fine, I just want the last items entered to print. How can I set this up? Thank you

OrdersClover FlexPrint
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega answered

You set your printer to print an order receipt instead of an order printer.

You can enable what gets printed (as in, do not print what has already been printed) or print all but mark the order as printed (which will printed an R as in reprint) and your bartender can take action based on that.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community