question

agabani avatar image
agabani asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Authorization return Not Found for Web App on Sandbox environment

I created a Web app for REST API on Clover sandbox environment. My app id is JTMD54WMQH4JT on same developer account i created 3 merchants and authorize that all 3 merchant and it works.

But when i done same authorization process with another sandbox merchant account then it shows NO Found error. I searched for this and it shows that merchant need to install my Webapp first.

So, another question is how we can ask Merchant to Install this app or that one will handle by Auth API itself?

OAuthAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

In order for a merchant that is not directly owned by your developer account to install your application it must be approved and publicly available in the app market. Once approved and available you will obtain a token on the merchant's behalf via the OAuth flow - https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/using-oauth-20.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

agabani avatar image agabani commented ·

Okay @David Marginian so it will only possible on Live Environment right? Also have a one question as a App Developer if Developer want to take a application_fee on every order like 25 cent on every order of that app merchant then it is possible?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ agabani commented ·

That is correct. In sandbox your app will be "published" for test merchants owned by your developer account but no one else. Please see -https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/monetizing-your-apps for your billing question.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community