question

johnnydanger79 avatar image
johnnydanger79 asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Clover Mini Not Grouping Multiple Line Items Correctly — Critical Bug with USB Pay Display

We have a Clover Register as well as the front-facing Mini using the USB Pay Display application. We have contacted customer support via the phone and they logged in, tested, and verified, that the front facing Mini using USB Pay Display does not properly group multiple line items where applicable. Multiple quantity of the same line item groups properly on the Register and on the printed receipts, but not on the Mini screen.

This is a critical bug as it makes it impossible for the customer to see the actual quantity of bottles of wine they’re paying for.

Clover Support said the issue was resolved, but after following their instructions nothing changed, and they said “if it’s not fixed please call Clover Support.” Which I did and they directed me back to emailing support. This should be a simple solve by Clover.

USB Pay Display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

We have created an internal issue to track this and get it resolved. I don't have an ETA on the fix at this time.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community