question

thesubline-devteam avatar image
thesubline-devteam asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Report Generation

@David Marginian

Is there a way to customize the format of the .csv exported reports for sales, items, etc from within the Customer Dashboard? Or is the web application format the only export type available?

We are trying to create a report that shows by date how much of each item in the Inventory was sold. Right now, we can see one day at a time, but we'd like to do one month of days (broken out by day) or one year of days (broken out by day in each column).

Is that possible?

Thanks

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I'd have to look into it, I don't know much about reporting. I know there are some new reports available. Have you seen this - https://community.clover.com/questions/19833/bug-is-it-possible-to-display-totals-for-non-reven.html. Not exactly what you are looking for but may be helpful to explore the new reporting section.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community