question

johnnydanger79 avatar image
johnnydanger79 asked paulpetyo Deactivated answered

Clover Email Receipts have distorted logo

Currently I am seeing a distorted logo on all emailed receipts. The SMS linked web page version of the receipts show the logo correctly, as do the printed receipts. After reviewing the Emailed Receipt HTML code it's apparent that there is a bug in the CSS attributes for the logo on emailed receipts. Clover's email template has "width: 50px; height: 50px;" for the the logo image, and as such distorts the company logo to be 50x50 pixels square. The only solution for a company is to reformat their logo to be square (adding a good amount of space above and below the logo), but this is a poor solution as it will waste a tremendous amount of receipt paper with all the blank space in the image. Since Clover only provides the option of uploading a single logo image that is maintained across all templates, receipts, email/SMS, it is necessary that Clover updates the Email Receipt template to properly display company logos.

The code should be: "width: ##px; height: auto;" It would also be nice if emailed receipts had a large logo width specified too, like maybe 100px.

Hopefully this can be solved soon so our Email Receipts accurately show our company's logo.

Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
paulpetyo avatar image
paulpetyo Deactivated answered

Hey @Johnnydanger79,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was able to verify this information and have passed along the info to both my web engineers and platform team. Hopefully something we can get ironed out soon!

Thank you again,

Paul

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community