question

demskigroup avatar image
demskigroup asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

2 line item added broadcasts after reboot, 1 before

I'm having an issue with the register app. We have an app that looks for a line item being added (specifically a custom item) and when we install the app everything operates as it should and we get the broadcast fine when a line item is added. However after the device reboots we get 2 broadcasts at the same time when 1 line item is added. Any reason for this?

LineItems
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Jeffrey Blattman commented

I can't reproduce what you describe. It might help if you give details about the specific line item being added. Fixed price? Per unit? Custom?

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

demskigroup avatar image demskigroup commented ·

Hi Jeffrey. Whenever we create a "Custom" line item in the Register app, we see 2 broadcasts at the same time. We have tested this on Sandbox as well as Production environments.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ demskigroup commented ·

I only see the broadcast sent 1x. Can you create an MVE app that will demonstrate the problem?

https://stackoverflow.com/help/minimal-reproducible-example

0 Likes 0 ·
demskigroup avatar image demskigroup Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

I'll try to put something together but it's really just a receiver looking for

action.equals(Intents.ACTION_LINE_ITEM_ADDED)
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community