question

Carl avatar image
Carl asked Carl commented

Auth Token Is Invallid for one Merchant

We have a brand new customer who installed our app and has been getting 401 errors since. They installed our app a while back, and today they re-installed our app. I was able to debug the error down to an Invalid Token.

They were able to run Register just fine so it must be something to do with their Token assignment to our App.

I've tested several other Clover units without an error. We have several other Merchants who are using the App as well.

Thank You, Carl

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered Carl commented

Hi Carl,

This may be a caching issue. When they reinstalled the app, did Clover return the same access_token as the one they had prior to the uninstall?

In any case, emailing you privately from dev@clover.com for the Merchant ID & access_token in question.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Carl avatar image Carl commented ·

Thanks for the quick response. I sent you the information.

0 Likes 0 ·
Carl avatar image Carl commented ·

No, this wasn't the same token that was used by them during the first install. I tried both and they both failed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Carl avatar image
Carl answered

It looks it has been fixed. Customer called to tell us they get no errors now.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community