question

dmkrebsbach avatar image
dmkrebsbach asked ·

Staged Rollout

Hello, I have three partners who would like to Beta Test my Clover Web App. As it is a Web app (not APK) there is nothing to install on their POS, and no way to create a custom merchant group. Is there an option to select a handful of merchants (still using OAUTH) to test/work out bugs before we make a request to be a paid application?

I have read the section in the docs about Staged Rollouts, but am still unclear how we set up a test group of merchants without requiring bank accounts, subscriptions, etc. The info is great for Android Apps, but does nothing to help with Web Apps.
App MarketDevKitProduction
1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

By the percent that we're paying for being in the market because "other similar platforms used the same pricing", Clover should mimic this option in their developer portal.

Specific merchants

a Percentage of Merchants

Geographic Roll-outs

0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
dmkrebsbach avatar image
dmkrebsbach answered ·
Bryanne, are you agreeing with me? Or are you saying this is not currently a feature but should be? I cannot tell. Also, what are the three bulletted points at the bottom of your message?
1 comment Share
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I agree with you that Clover implemented the pricing model of some other app publishing platforms and that they should also develop a staged roll out process.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community