question

dmkrebsbach avatar image
dmkrebsbach asked Bryanne Vega commented

Staged Rollout

Hello, I have three partners who would like to Beta Test my Clover Web App. As it is a Web app (not APK) there is nothing to install on their POS, and no way to create a custom merchant group. Is there an option to select a handful of merchants (still using OAUTH) to test/work out bugs before we make a request to be a paid application?

I have read the section in the docs about Staged Rollouts, but am still unclear how we set up a test group of merchants without requiring bank accounts, subscriptions, etc. The info is great for Android Apps, but does nothing to help with Web Apps.
App MarketDevKitProduction
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega commented ·

By the percent that we're paying for being in the market because "other similar platforms used the same pricing", Clover should mimic this option in their developer portal.

Specific merchants

a Percentage of Merchants

Geographic Roll-outs

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
dmkrebsbach avatar image
dmkrebsbach answered Bryanne Vega commented
Bryanne, are you agreeing with me? Or are you saying this is not currently a feature but should be? I cannot tell. Also, what are the three bulletted points at the bottom of your message?
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega commented ·

I agree with you that Clover implemented the pricing model of some other app publishing platforms and that they should also develop a staged roll out process.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community