question

Dyego Costa avatar image
Dyego Costa asked hammer commented

Not able to use the Connector for the second time

Here's the flow:

1. Creates a connector
  2. Attach an event listener to it
  3. Initialize the connection with connector.initializeConnection()
  4. On the event callback I remove the event listener and/or run dispose() on the connector
    a. If I don't run the dispose() [which doesn't look like I should in the first place] the connection simply does not respond, the onReady function of my event listener is never called. On the browser console I see the following:
    debug Server responded with information on how to contact device. Opening communication channel... debug contacting device

b. If I run the dispose() and try to use that same connector from the beginning of this flow, it fails on the step [3]. I realize I shouldn't try to use the connector after disposing it but since it throws an unhandled exception then it's probably an issue that should be addressed. Error bellow: image description

On my second attempt to connect I see a POST to https://apisandbox.dev.clover.com/v2/...pay?accesstoken={access_token} with response {sent: true, token: "C030UQ53830477", host: "wss://apisandbox.dev.clover.com", requestAccess: false}

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hammer avatar image hammer ♦ commented ·

Thank you for the details. Opening a issue report with this information. For reference (SEMI-544)

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community