question

Dyego Costa avatar image
Dyego Costa asked hammer commented

Device get stuck on "Need a receipt?" screen

I'm trying to simulate a communication problem between my device and my web app. If I simply close my web app (while using the SKD, with a websocket open) on the "Need a receipt?" screen I can never leave that screen again, I had to reboot the device.

And the transaction went through, as I expected. But I want to be able to pick up where I left off by querying for the transaction on the API later.

Is this a known bug? Any workaround or plan to fix it?

Clover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

hammer avatar image
hammer answered hammer commented

This is a known bug. An additional function will be implemented shortly that allows the device to be reset in these situations. This message will do a reset on the device.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hammer avatar image hammer ♦ commented ·

I want to be able to pick up where I left off by querying for the transaction on the API later.

The api call to reset the device is "resetDevice". After doing this, you would need to query for the transaction via the REST api, then you would be able to use the orderid, paymentid to print a receipt.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community