question

masfugo avatar image
masfugo asked ·

Where to add custom line item in android?

I have browsed around in the community and documentation about how to add custom line item in the receipt, But all I can found is the piece of code of how to add them. something like

LineItem line = new LineItem();
line.setName("My Custom Line Item");
line.setPrice(Long.valueOf(200));
orderConnector.addCustomLineItem(mOrder.getId(), line, false);

But I've never found any complete source code to understand where should I put this codes. I tried to put it in AsyncTask onPostExecute and it return something like cannot execute in thread UI. And then I tried to add it on doInBackground inside the try catch but it return something like status 400 Order {some json info}

I am totally clueless right now. can someone help me? thank youuu
OrdersPrintLineItems
1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

addCustomLineItem uses IPC, binding to engine (com.clover.engine) in order to add the line item, and engine does some checking before it adds it. Please provide the error message.

A minimal, complete, verifiable example (https://community.clover.com/page/asking-questions) including the order creation would be ideal.

0 Likes 0 · ·

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community