question

test-1 avatar image
test-1 asked ·

What is the API of Payment Refund?

@Chanel, @racheladmin, @Michael, @Clover_FAQ, @clover912, @Clover, @Tim Suh , @glenn at clover , @cloverpayint , @CloverDev16 , @hicloverdev , @joncloverdev , @CloverDevV , @Jason
How to refund pa
yment ? please provide the full api ?I have body parameters : `{ ount": 50.0, "orderId": "F95QRACYTSC6R", "paymentId": "6HRRYBC8FAP7Y", "isFullRefund": true}`
PaymentsRefund
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·
Please provide information on how you are trying to integrate. Clover semi integrations utilize our Clover Connector API. There is no URL, you call our API from your application - https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/using-clover-connector. Your platform will determine what Clover Connector API to use. If you are trying to refund a payment via the REST API, I do not believe that is available.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

test-1 avatar image
test-1 answered ·
Hi All @David Marginian @Chanel, @racheladmin, @Michael, @Clover_FAQ, @clover912, @Clover I have using this api to pay the payment ` https://apisandbox.dev.clover.com/v2/merchant/T06A...
body parameter is : { "orderId": "F95QRACYTSC6R", "expMonth": 11, "cvv": "282", "amount": 50.0, "currency": "usd", "last4": "5646", "expYear": 2027, "first6": "373071", "cardEncrypted": "PitxTxBCVJe09ldtxkOE+L+ZJ30w8XbZ6MlHLjcO0xIhloxUf4krSDF2XYhYpEDagWAsRfB1DzOQa9CWl96bR1V/nr6kHs7hhzJkhDQACT2SD31D2HQcCLbI2xFOkWddwpqh0FH0fYMmSCk2Jbxmqh5ZwGnaxYVozYruDPG+lCd9uMyQabhOFMBczRUB/9d/il7+HW1yqVRoxYrEfsDJMhG6wLvtf2nV99lpPkXrvjkmssb2Z5dDAHbwRcdMSyP1GtOVxavpPhQa5y0Cg7p3+HtHDN5ZK3aIJBXl/MCjjJsq45B7t10p4QzvsdCsxUg9y40mNqkhoUX3sA9rOqCHgg=="}
But now i want to refund payment so please provide me api url and body parameterd dumy data.
Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community