question

oabylova avatar image
oabylova asked oabylova answered

Not able to download my app on clover sandbox

I had to disassociate my device for something, and I reconnected it back to the merchant. The automatic download seems to be happening, but then I see an error that Clover Browser failed to download, and it seems as thought my app fails with it. I have both "Uninstall" and "Download" buttons available to me when I access the app via "installed apps" in more tools
Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

oabylova avatar image
oabylova answered
We actually already figured it out. Needed to go to 'installed apps' and uninstall "Clover Browser", now everything works as expected. Thanks!
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lee Tickett avatar image
Lee Tickett answered
Have you sideloaded the app? This tends to be the only time we get an error when trying to install through the Clover App Updater.
Otherwise trying looking at the logcat in android studio when trying to install through the Clover App Updater and you will likely see something that helps point you in the right direction.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community