question

sujith avatar image
sujith asked sam Deactivated commented

any changes while upload new APK in clover ?

Hi all, I need to upload new APK to the production market , what are the steps I have to follow while doing this. If the previous one is not approved and then what will happen to the new one?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered sam Deactivated commented

Hi Sujith, We'll archive the old versions and replace it with the new. If you're currently pending approval and working with our App Market Team to get the app published, please email them at appmarketbusiness@clover.com

If you haven't already, you will be asked to do a short demo of your app. If you have already, they'll ask you to go over the changes in the new APK.

Here's some general guidelines on app submission: https://docs.clover.com/launch/app-su...

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image sam commented ·

No, you'll be asked to explain the updates in your new APK to our App Market Team but your approval schedule shouldn't be affected greatly until there are major changes. The approval process is more case by case so I would suggest getting in touch with your point of contact or appmarketbusiness@clover.com to hammer out the details.

0 Likes 0 ·
sujith avatar image sujith commented ·

Hi Sam, Will do the same as you suggested. Thans for the support.

0 Likes 0 ·
sujith avatar image
sujith answered

Is there any issue in approval of the current version, if I uploaded new version of the APK without the approval of old one?

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community