question

ahsan avatar image
ahsan asked ahsan edited

How can we create attributes and itemgroups on the items in sandbox account maanually?

We want to assign item groups and attributes to the items how can we do that in sandbox account manually. @ zgreathouse
OrdersInventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ahsan avatar image
ahsan answered zgreathouse Deactivated commented
By manually I mean, through UI @zgreathouse
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zgreathouse avatar image zgreathouse commented ·

There is not a way of creating itemGroups through the Merchant Dashboard currently, however it is possible to create an itemGroup (also referred to as "Item with Variants") using the Clover Inventory Application on a Clover device.

To create an itemGroup through the Inventory App, simply open the app on your Clover device and select "Add Item with Variants" and follow the app's flow. (see Inventory Application docs)

0 Likes 0 ·
zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse Deactivated answered ahsan edited
If by manually you mean through the Rest API: please take a look at this thread. Here I outline how to make item groups, attributes, and options using our Rest API.
1 comment
10 |2000

ahsan avatar image ahsan commented ·

How do I get Inventory App(sandbox) on my android? @zgreathouse

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community