question

dano32 avatar image
dano32 asked ·

Used equipment

If I purchase a used station off of eBay, can I have it programmed for my restaurant? I already use clover. We have a mini and want a bigger screen. Just want to exchange mini for a bigger screen.
Clover Station
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zgreathouse avatar image
zgreathouse answered ·
No, you would need to purchase your own production device.

For future questions:
This forum is a space for developers to ask technical questions with regards to Clover App Development and the Clover Platform. If you are a Merchant, here are your resources:
https://www.clover.com/us/en/help/ or https://www.clover.com/us/en/help/contact-clover-customer-support/

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jonathan Ryan Grice avatar image
Jonathan Ryan Grice answered ·
As I think I understand it, you would have to make sure the device was initially provisioned for the processor you use for security reasons. I don't think it cannot be reprogrammed by another processor.

dano32 avatar image
dano32 answered ·
All I want to use it for is the Ordering side. no payments.. We have a separate card processor.
1 comment Share

Are you talking about entering item count when checking in orders? I'm not suppose to advertise, but search for my name and inventory and you should come up with just that solution. And best of all, no risk of getting a bricked device.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community