question

michael-miscampbell avatar image
michael-miscampbell asked kamlakar commented

Employee Connector Logout

Hi

I am getting an error when I call EmployeeConnector.logout. I have validated that the EmployeeConnector is not null and am able to retrieve Employee details but when I call logout I received the error java.lang.SecurityException: Access denied to package Do you know what i need to change to enable this functionality ? Are there any additional permissions I need to request ?

Thanks, Michael

Employees
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered kamlakar commented

This is a bug. I've filed an internal issue to track it. Unfortunately there is no workaround.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

The fix for this should be pushed to Clover devices sometime in January.

0 Likes 0 ·
michael-miscampbell avatar image michael-miscampbell commented ·

Thanks Jeff for getting back to me on this

0 Likes 0 ·
kamlakar avatar image kamlakar commented ·

Hi, I have worked on this, in some devices it is working fine, in some devices not. java.lang.SecurityException: Access denied to package is given. Please help me as soon as possible.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

It's possible the situations where it doesn't work are caused by out of date software. If you can provide the merchant name where this is crashing I can look and see if that's the case.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community