question

Omar Reyes avatar image
Omar Reyes asked justina Deactivated commented

Cloud Pay Display app stuck at thank you screen

I have a client who says their cloud pay display app gets stuck on the "Thank You" screen after processing a payment. The customer sees the amount on the screen, adds/doesn't add a tip, signs, and then sees the thank you screen and never goes back to the welcome screen. I do receive the payment on our website as "processed". This is the only customer who is having this issue all the other customers are working perfectly as expected. This customer was recently added. Any ideas what could be causing this issue?
Clover MiniCloud Pay Display
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justina avatar image justina commented ·

Hello @Omar Reyes,

It is interesting that this issue is affecting just a single client. Would you happen to have any logs available for this client that I could take a look at?

Also, I am assuming that your application is calling the ICloverConnector#showWelcomeScreen() method to bring the display back to the welcome screen at the end of a transaction?

- Justin

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

racheladmin avatar image
racheladmin Deactivated answered

This may be related to the merchant's settings. If they have "Automatically print customer receipt after each order" enabled, the device will skip the Receipt Options screen, which means that the SDK will not automatically drive the device back to the Welcome screen. In that case, as @justin.a says, your POS will need to explicitly call showWelcomeScreen().

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community