question

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega asked Raymond Lee Deactivated commented

ACTION_SECURE_PAY Variant for Station

Hello,

We require that we can start an activity for result on the mini/mobile/station(1st or 2nd gen)/flex with the order ID & amount to be paid out with credit/debit cards. The ACTION_SECURE_PAY works as intended on the Mini/Mobile but won't work on Station (Because Station doesn't have this app). What would the alternative variant be, if any?
OrdersPaymentsPrint
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Raymond Lee avatar image
Raymond Lee Deactivated answered Raymond Lee Deactivated commented
Hi @Bryanne Vega,

Clover Station 1 & 2 should both have the Secure Pay app.

Clover Station 1 should have no problems starting the Secure Pay app using ACTION_SECURE_PAY.

However, there is currently an issue with Clover Station 2 where using ACTION_SECURE_PAY does not bring up the Secure Pay app at all; there is a fix currently being worked on, and will be rolled out when it is ready.

Can you clarify if it is the Clover Station 1, or the Clover Station 2 that you are having problems with?

If it is the Clover Station 1, can you describe what happens when you try to use ACTION_SECURE_PAY? Or can you provide any error logs?
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ismdcf avatar image ismdcf commented ·

HI @Raymond Lee I would like to know if this issue still happens on clover station 2(Station 2018)

I am getting the following error on clover station 2018 Devkit and the app crashes

No Activity found to handle intent
{act=clover.intent.action.START_SECURE_PAYMENT(has extras)}

I am using the following code to call the SECURE_PAY Intent

Intent intent = new Intent(Intents.ACTION_SECURE_PAY);
intent.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_ORDER_ID, order.getTransactionId());
int totalAmount = (int)(order.getTotalAmount() * 100);
intent.putExtra(Intents.EXTRA_AMOUNT,Long.valueOf(totalAmount));
startActivityForResult(intent, CLOVER_PAYMENT_REQUEST);
0 Likes 0 ·
Raymond Lee avatar image Raymond Lee ismdcf commented ·

I answered this question in your own created post, let me know if you have any additional questions.

See: https://clover.cloud.answerhub.com/answers/11878/view.html

-Raymond

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community