Idea

Cristhiam avatar image
Cristhiam suggested kinemasterapp sent

Three months in "under review"

My app stills under review after three months. I don't get any notification about the process.

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
lawrancediana8 avatar image
lawrancediana8 commented

Bc.game ja Wolf.bet tarjoavat vaikuttavan valikoiman pelejä, nopeaa tapahtumankäsittelyä ja houkuttelevia bonuksia. Stake.com erottuu modernilla muotoilullaan ja intuitiivisella käyttöliittymällään, mikä tekee siitä erinomaisen valinnan pelaajille, jotka arvostavat mukavuutta ja helppokäyttöisyyttä. Wolf.bet puolestaan tarjoaa päivittäisiä vedonlyöntimahdollisuuksia ja turnauksia, jotka houkuttelevat niitä, jotka etsivät lisämahdollisuuksia voittoihin. Molemmat brändit tukevat erilaisia kryptovaluuttoja, kuten BTC, ETH ja muita, tarjoten nopeita ja turvallisia maksuja. Lisäksi, Stake.comin sivulle pääsy on vaivatonta, mikä parantaa pelikokemusta entisestään.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

james-rayan073 avatar image
james-rayan073 commented
With VN Video Editor Mod APK, I can craft a video to voice my frustration over my app being stuck in the review process for three months. It's been a long wait, and I've yet to receive any updates or feedback on what might be causing the delay. Using the app's powerful editing tools, I can creatively highlight the lack of communication and express my concerns in a way that truly resonates
10 |2000

vidmateapks avatar image
vidmateapks commented vidmateapps1 sent

Download VidMate APK Latest version 2024 For Android. VidMate App is the Best Video Downloader for YT, Facebook and all other Movie & Video Platforms. https://vidmateapks.net/

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.