Idea

Cristhiam avatar image
Cristhiam suggested thomasz commented

Three months in "under review"

My app stills under review after three months. I don't get any notification about the process.

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

10 Comments

·
sofiacole avatar image
sofiacole commented

When you're ready, you can send specific changes to Google for review after viewing the changes that have been made to your app. Managed publication can also be turned on and off. How to Create a Wikipedia Page for Yourself When managed publishing is enabled, you can see on the Publishing overview page which changes you submit are being reviewed and which changes are prepared for publication.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

leebee avatar image
leebee commented

I have the same issue with our app. It is in the "process" but we receive no news.

@clover Can you do something about this?

10 |2000

nanisa avatar image
nanisa commented

A fun variation of the multiplayer knockout game genre that is well-liked by young people today is Stumble Guys. Stumble Guys, an action spin-off of the well-known game Fall Guys, with gameplay that is quite similar to that of the original while also featuring many intriguing upgrades.

10 |2000

rhajr avatar image
rhajr commented rhajr edited

Try re-submitting it(if it's not against the rules ofc), might be some sort of bug(I think it was an issue with a site I know, gonna ask folks there how they've solved it).

Now that I thought about it, maybe just contacting CS is safer option.

10 |2000

freidaziemann avatar image
freidaziemann commented

Stickman Boost is a thrilling first-person shooter video game. To complete the level, you will need to take control of a stickman and guide him through it while guiding him around obstacles by moving, sliding, or jumping.

10 |2000

jasmineharris avatar image
jasmineharris commented jasmineharris edited

Please wait patiently. You can also listen to music on the spotify premium apk app to relax while waiting. I believe it won't be too long

10 |2000

orborneee avatar image
orborneee commented orborneee edited

Whether you are a long-time fan or new to the franchise, Super Mario games provide an exciting and memorable experience, filled with challenging gameplay, captivating worlds, and timeless charm.

10 |2000

annalexander avatar image
annalexander commented annalexander edited

Your shared article about spotify premium free is really good and helpful!

10 |2000

marcusragsdale avatar image
marcusragsdale commented

Three months in and my app is still stuck in the 'under review' phase with no notifications about the progress. It's a frustrating wait, reminiscent of the dilemma when choosing between Spotify vs YT Music. Both platforms offer unique features, but the uncertainty and lack of updates on my app's status make me yearn for a smoother experience, much like the seamless music streaming provided by these platforms.

10 |2000

scottmcguire avatar image
scottmcguire commented scottmcguire edited

El proceso de cambio de Spotify a Spotify Premium apk para brindar a los usuarios lo mejor, escuchar música con sonido de alta calidad, millones de canciones gratis.

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.