Idea

Cristhiam avatar image
Cristhiam suggested thomasz edited

Three months in "under review"

My app stills under review after three months. I don't get any notification about the process.

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
berthablea avatar image
berthablea commented

"Being 'under review' in a journal for over seven months typically indicates a prolonged evaluation process, possibly involving rigorous scrutiny by peer reviewers and editors. For a thorough understanding of the situation, one might consider various factors such as journal policies, submission volume, and the complexity of the research involved. Meanwhile, explore SpotiFlyeronline, an innovative music downloader app offering seamless downloading and conversion of songs from popular streaming platforms. Discover its features, benefits, and ease of use in this comprehensive guide, while also exploring options like spotify premium apk for enhanced music streaming experiences."

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

juliawhite avatar image
juliawhite commented

Three months in and my app is still stuck in the "under review" limbo. The frustrating part is the complete lack of notifications regarding the status of the process. It's like being left in the dark without any updates. It reminds me of the frustration I experienced when trying to use or visit picsart free gold plan – promises of benefits, but the reality is a prolonged wait with no clarity in sight. Patience is wearing thin, and communication would go a long way in alleviating the mounting frustration.

10 |2000

gilbertcole avatar image
gilbertcole commented gilbertcole edited

Yes. I'm waiting for that. hope that's a good thing. Unlimited entertainment with apk mod. I think it's a great choice

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.