Idea

Cristhiam avatar image
Cristhiam suggested thomasz edited

Three months in "under review"

My app stills under review after three months. I don't get any notification about the process.

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

10 Comments

·
jeemzsmith avatar image
jeemzsmith commented thomasz edited

Could someone tell me what is "under review" in a journal for more than a 7 month means? SpotiFlyeronline, is an innovative music downloader app that allows you to download and convert songs from popular streaming platforms effortlessly. Dive into its features, benefits, and usability in this comprehensive guide and learn how to enjoy your favorite tunes offline.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thomasz avatar image thomasz commented ·

When a journal article is "under review" for more than 7 months, it suggests a thorough review process that could involve extensive revisions or multiple rounds of peer evaluation, leading to delays. It's a common scenario in academic publishing where rigorous assessment is crucial to ensure the quality and reliability of published research. If you're also involved in the music industry and looking to boost the visibility of your work, consider exploring promotional services like https://artistpush.me/products/itunes-album-chart-promotion to help your music reach a wider audience and potentially chart on prestigious platforms

0 Likes 0 ·
honista avatar image
honista commented

Honista is considered one of the distinguished app for the Instagram lover because it is characterized by the ability to control the form of the application in a very simple way and Downloading Honista provides you with the ability to download photos, videos and stories with one click from Instagram without the need to download additional add-on applications.

10 |2000

mamiejustice avatar image
mamiejustice commented

Three months in and my app is still stuck in the "under review" limbo. The frustrating part is the complete lack of notifications regarding the status of the process. It's like being left in the dark without any updates. It reminds me of the frustration I experienced when trying to use or visit picsart free gold plan – promises of benefits, but the reality is a prolonged wait with no clarity in sight. Patience is wearing thin, and communication would go a long way in alleviating the mounting frustration.

10 |2000

sharonfrankklin avatar image
sharonfrankklin commented

Disposable vape Puff Bunny 8000 Flavors Products bundles typically come with a fully charged battery. This means you can start vaping immediately without the need to worry about charging cables or finding power outlets.

10 |2000

philljones avatar image
philljones commented

As I navigate through, I can't help but feel frustrated by the prolonged review process my Clover app is undergoing. Three months have passed, yet it remains stuck in the "under review" status without any updates or notifications to shed light on its progress. The lack of communication about the review process leaves me feeling anxious and uncertain about the fate of my app Picsart Free APK. I'm left wondering what might be causing the delay and whether there are any issues that need addressing. This prolonged waiting period not only tests my patience but also impacts my plans and expectations for the app's release. I yearn for more transparency and timely updates from the review team to provide clarity and alleviate my concerns during this prolonged waiting period.

10 |2000

isco avatar image
isco commented

In InShot Pro APK, I can create a video where I express my frustration about my app still being under review after three months. Despite this lengthy period, I haven't received any notifications about the process.

10 |2000

johnsnow22 avatar image
johnsnow22 commented

Waiting three months for app review sounds like a real pain. Have you tried reaching out to their support or checking if there are any updates on their website or social media? Sometimes, they might have some info that isn't immediately obvious. try spotify premium apk.

10 |2000

johnsnow22 avatar image
johnsnow22 commented johnsnow22 edited

In Stickman Rope Hero 2 mod APK, I can relate to your frustration with your app being stuck under review for three months without any notification about the process. It can be incredibly frustrating to wait for updates or feedback without any communication from the reviewing team. It might be helpful to reach out to the support team of the app store or platform where you submitted your app to inquire about the status of the review process. Sometimes, a gentle nudge can help expedite things or at least provide clarity on the situation. Hang in there, and hopefully, you'll receive some news soon.

10 |2000

berthablea avatar image
berthablea commented

Don't worry dude. If your app is not working give a try to Spotify Premium APK, I assure you that you will never regret.

10 |2000

tomdanny avatar image
tomdanny commented

After three months, the status remains "under review" for our branded products, reflecting our commitment to thorough evaluation and refinement. This meticulous process ensures that each product meets our high standards of quality and performance before being introduced to the market. Stay tuned for updates as we strive to deliver exceptional branded products that exceed expectations and leave a lasting impression on our customers

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.