Idea

skinfluent avatar image
skinfluent suggested thedangler commented

Separating tips on sevices and retail

Tips are asked on the total amount of the sale. There should be a better option for this. Telling clients the service total and product total can be confusing and they should not be asked to tip on the retail portion. i.e. services are $225 and they buy product which is $197. That total is $422 and when they see that number they shouldn't be ask to tip on that total amount.

CustomersSale
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
lilluunk avatar image
lilluunk commented

Greetings! I've been exploring various ways to enhance financial efficiency both personally and in my business. In that spirit, I found a valuable resource like Taftie advice saving that dedicated to saving strategies that could be beneficial for anyone looking to optimize their financial management, particularly in business settings where every penny counts. It’s provided me with some actionable insights that could be helpful in this context too!

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nesterno avatar image
nesterno commented nesterno edited

Hello to everyone who is reading! One day, while browsing the Internet, I noticed an advertisement for https://corechair.com/ and decided to find out more. Their main idea is to improve the health of people who spend a lot of time sitting. The range includes many options that look stylish and promise ergonomic comfort. It's the perfect solution for my home office. The chair has really changed my attitude to the workplace, now I feel less tension in my back and am more focused on my work.

10 |2000

thedangler avatar image
thedangler commented

Clover community is overrun by spam, and its has no signs of stopping

10 |2000

Write a Comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.