article

kevnat avatar image
kevnat posted lorenan edited

Submitting Feedback To Our Product Team

Our Developer Community site is a great way to engage with other Clover developers and view previous questions and answers.

If you have feedback on our products or would like to submit an idea for a new feature, please connect directly with the Clover Product team through UserVoice here: https://clover.uservoice.com/forums/947167-developers

Paymentssemi-integrationsclover developer community
6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

grited1980 avatar image grited1980 commented ·

I have tested a few of your products, it's really great. I will send feedback into UserVoice to your team duck life. Wish your team always develop well and succeed.

0 Likes 0 ·
thielmikayla avatar image thielmikayla grited1980 commented ·

I've tried a number of your goods and they're fantastic. In order to provide my thoughts to your team, I will use UserVoice. I hope your team grows and thrives forever.

0 Likes 0 ·
lorenan avatar image lorenan grited1980 commented ·

I also had a good experience with their response speed to my queries fnaf security breach

0 Likes 0 ·
janecarter avatar image janecarter commented ·

That's great. This way we can definitely help each other at creating better products. I have been thinking to start the same thing for my new project economics personal statement writer and engage with more people so we can work together for better service.

0 Likes 0 ·
lorenan avatar image lorenan janecarter commented ·

This is a great idea

0 Likes 0 ·
ntouchmkt avatar image ntouchmkt commented ·

Where can we go besides here for help when we run into an issue? We are stuck on an error that happened with Clover, we have not been able to find anything online and need to get it corrected.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Article

Contributors

kevnat contributed to this article