Join us for our next webinar on Thursday, September 17th, 2020 at 10:00 AM PT to learn about data minimization and how it relates to an app's target audience. This webinar is for developers looking to:
- Build and submit apps that are more likely to be approved
- Hone in on permissions their apps require
- Discard requested permissions to open apps to a broader audience
The webinar speaker is Emily Lucek (Technical Solutions Engineer, Developer Relations). Emily helps developers solve app and tools related issues, and also builds internal tooling. She is interested in education, especially where it intersects with interactivity.
Here’s what you will learn in the webinar:
- The significance of permissions in app development
- What is PII? How does PII relate to data minimization?
- Tips on how to trim unnecessary permissions from your app
Your Clover team