article

ail avatar image
ail posted thielmikayla edited

How do I reset the pin on a Clover Station

how to reset the pin clover station hard reset

Clover Station
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ail avatar image ail commented ·

Can you back to me soon as possible please

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ail commented ·

https://www.clover.com/help/employees-app-set-up-or-change-passcodes/?device=6bPIjSaxAQUg2eYAm6Kuiw

If you are the admin, you can change any employee’s passcode with the Employees app. If you forget your admin passcode, you can find it by using the Web Dashboard Employees app.

If you want to factory reset your device - https://www.clover.com/help/manage-devices/?device=6bPIjSaxAQUg2eYAm6Kuiw.

0 Likes 0 ·
thielmikayla avatar image thielmikayla David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Could you please get back to me as quickly as you possibly can?

0 Likes 0 ·
jerry4322 avatar image jerry4322 commented ·

To reset the PIN on a Clover Station, you'll need to follow the steps provided by Clover's official support documentation or contact their customer support for assistance. Keep in mind that handling PIN resets requires caution and security measures to ensure the protection of sensitive information. Here's a general guideline on how to approach this process:

1. Contact Clover Support: Before attempting any PIN reset, it's recommended to contact Clover's customer support. They can provide you with specific guidance for Matching PFPs and ensure that you're following the correct procedures.

2. Verify Ownership: Clover's support team will likely ask for verification of your ownership of the Clover Station to ensure security. This may involve providing account information, serial numbers, and other relevant details.

3. Follow Instructions: If instructed by Clover support, they will guide you through the process of resetting the PIN. This may involve accessing specific settings or using administrative tools provided by Clover.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community

Article

Contributors

david.marginian contributed to this article Ail contributed to this article