question

a1-coin avatar image
a1-coin asked apvinc answered

Custom Item Question/Problem

We use custom item exclusively in our business due to all of our price fluctuations in the coin & silver/gold business. As of last week when we hit custom item it was blank so we could put in what we were selling. Now, each custom item line says "custom Item" so we have to take extra time deleting it out. Custom Item.jpg

LineItems
custom-item.jpg (91.7 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
apvinc avatar image
apvinc answered

I contacted tech support and they said "we opted in for this". I explained that we did not, but if we did, where did we do it? They said there is no option to do it. I then explained this only changed last week, but the representative didn't understand that this is happening due to a software update. She said she spoke to senior technician and said there is nothing we can do to change it.

So, I agree, very, very annoying. But at the moment Clover doesn't seem interested in correcting this change.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community