question

amarkhodaskar avatar image
amarkhodaskar asked rosebl answered

Firefox Browser Error in Clover Hosted iframe

I've used Clover iframe payment integration it's gives console error of Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at eval (“script-src”).

screenshot-from-2024-06-18-18-28-01.png

in Firefox browser

Paymentsclover developer community
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ateesdalejr avatar image ateesdalejr commented ·

Also getting this same error, y'all need to update your CSP directives in the dev environment after you apply patches.

1 Like 1 ·
manu avatar image
manu answered

I am also getting the same error only in Firefox in both production and sandbox. Because of this error the payment page behaves unexpectedly. For example, it does not enforce street address and sometimes when I click to submit payment, it does not do anything.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rosebl avatar image
rosebl answered

Your detailed observation of the Content Security Policy error is crucial Death By AI for troubleshooting and improving the integration's security and functionality.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community