question

mrahmad avatar image
mrahmad asked moni answered

Unauthorized on Inventory after Read and Write permission update

We added Inventory Read and Write permissions last week as well publish the changes (last Saturday) to the app.

and today I reinstall the app but still it's showing unauthorized and not getting inventory items for production devices.

App ID : EF3194HG3ZMH0

please help what should I do now.

Thank you

InventoryOAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered mrahmad commented

Please make sure you have an updated OAuth token, I would recommend uninstall and reinstall again.

7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mrahmad avatar image mrahmad commented ·

I did but still it's not working, getting unauthorized, BTW it's working on sandbox but not on production.

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 mrahmad commented ·

Was your permission change actually approved by Clover?

1 Like 1 ·
mrahmad avatar image mrahmad parquet76 commented ·
Yes It was approved that's why there was an option to publish the change I guess.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
moni avatar image
moni answered

Kannabia Seeds is a renowned seed bank with a rich history and a strong reputation for producing high-quality cannabis genetics. Founded in Spain in 2009, Kannabia Seeds quickly established itself as a leading player in the global cannabis industry, thanks to its commitment to innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community