question

bill-collins avatar image
bill-collins asked bill-collins commented

How do I get the full card number?

I needed to read loyalty card number, but I can not. I get only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits. How do I get the full card number?

This does not work as it should: https://devask.clover.com/question/3/...

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered bill-collins commented

Your cards' BIN number will need to be whitelisted in order for external cards to work with Clover devices.

For security and compliance reasons, we do not give direct access to the card reader. The ACTION_SECURE_CARD_DATA intent is filtered through our Secure Pay App which returns masked track information. In order to get the full numbers, you will need to have your card's BIN number registered with our server.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bill-collins avatar image bill-collins commented ·

Where exactly do I need to specify BIN numbers? On which server? Can you give a link?

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

@Bill_Collins at the moment, this is a sensitive and manual task that requires some due diligence on Clover's end. Please send your BIN range to dev@clover.com and the app that will require access.

0 Likes 0 ·
bill-collins avatar image bill-collins commented ·

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community