question

myidea avatar image
myidea asked myidea answered

clover station Duo

new merchant with Fiberoptic high speed 1G, modem/router has been replaced Hub 2000 bell. Unable to successfully connect ethernet (new cable Cat5e, works with everything else),Bell Modem/Router seems to be fine working with other devises. Clover Station Duo2 has been replaced , still unable to connect ethernet connection. CSD2 works well on Wi-Fi, Lte : but can't seem to connect ethernet . Router/modem checked , set as DHCP enabled .Once ethernet connected to router/modem with Clover STD2,It says it connected (Network settings) , bit in actual fact it is not

in diagnostics : payment, notification server will not connect obviously

What could be issue ? this is only time I've experienced this , very, very unusual

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

This seems like an Ethernet issue with the network. If you are a Clover merchant I recommend calling Clover Support for network troubleshooting. See if the ethernet is registering a MAC address when it is plugged in.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

myidea avatar image
myidea answered

problem solved: the ISP modem/router had one other linked device, security camera that hogs up much of the signal. i resolved the issue by adding a TP link router , took a link from the Bell Hub router/modem (BRM) inserted into WAN ethernet of TP Link router, thus separating the signal and isolating it on its own path. Then i linked ethernet cords installed in BRM: these two (printer and CSD2) are the only allowed Ethernet cords in BRM. it works great !

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community