question

david avatar image
david asked jackjhon answered

Can I configure a Clover Mini static IP address?

Can I configure a static IP address with ethernet for my devkit Clover Mini? It just reports an error starting up when it tries to configure networking when DHCP is not available.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brian Murray avatar image
Brian Murray Deactivated answered
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

david avatar image
david answered jtc commented

Once I got a DHCP IP address and got my devkit mini activated I was able to get into standard Android settings app and a static IP address can be configured there. Not sure how that would be possible if you didn't have DHCP available at all, though. The FAQ article suggests configuring a static DHCP lease which if I understand correctly means you're doing it on the router that's serving DHCP. I'm pretty sure some of our customers don't have that.

2 comments
10 |2000

Brian Murray avatar image Brian Murray commented ·

Thanks for the detailed explanation. We will look into this.

0 Likes 0 ·
jtc avatar image jtc commented ·

The link in your original answer is dead. Please fix and while you are at it can tell us what the results of the above are ?... Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
jackjhon avatar image
jackjhon answered
To Configure the IP address using:
a) Use the static IP address that you want to assign
b) Use DNS server for your router to route it
c) After that click on OK
For more quarry contact MyRepublic NBN support number

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community