question

Omar Reyes avatar image
Omar Reyes asked glenn-at-clover commented

Javascript SDK - How to create an order with multiple line items with set line item names

I am using the remote-pay-cloud sdk in javascript for my semi-integration project. When printing a receipt it displays "Manual Transaction". How can I set a name to the line item? The orders coming from my server will contain multiple line items. Can I set each line item with a name with the sdk?

clover.sale({"amount" : 123}, mySaleResult);

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

sophia avatar image
sophia answered glenn-at-clover commented

Hi,

At this time, receipts reflect only the a single payment (the total sum of the order). We do not currently support breaking an order into its constituent pieces for printing on the Clover Mini.

If this is something you would like to do, we can support "bypassing" the clover printer so that you can print your own receipts. Please be advised that this will make it a bit harder to pass validation at the end of your integration, since we will need to make sure that your receipts are EMV compliant.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Omar Reyes avatar image Omar Reyes commented ·

Can you give me more information on "bypassing" the clover printer? Will the receipt print on the clover? Or would I handle printing receipt outside of clover?

0 Likes 0 ·
glenn-at-clover avatar image glenn-at-clover ♦ commented ·

The SDK supports printing a receipt as an image or URL to an image on the Clover mini. I believe the api is PrintImage or PrintURLFromImage. You can also bypass the mini printer by setting remotePrint=true on the connection configuration. An example which contains a description of the behavior can be found in the GitHub remote-pay-cloud project in the following html file - remote-pay-cloud/src/main/webapp/saleremotereceipt.html.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community