question

teamxna avatar image
teamxna asked chetan-purohit answered

How to test out functionality in web app without development device?

I only have live clover devices on my own merchant account.

We will be deploying these clover to our network of merchants.

I would like to build the ability to sync the inventory added to the clover to other components in our tech stack.

The available options on the clover market for syncing aren't up to par at all. We feel we can develop a better solution.

We simply would like to receive webhooks reflecting inventory changes and/or poll the database for our merchant account for inventory changes.

We've made a webapp with webhook permissions aswell as other permissions. We cant publish the app because it't not final. In the web dashboard I was able to get an access token, but when i check the access token here... It shows no permissions.

Also when I try to make a api call using python code it says 401 unauthorized.

How can we get a REAL access token our data? and how to test apps in development without a development machine?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

chetan-purohit avatar image
chetan-purohit answered

First of all, you can use clover launcher on your android tablet if you are using any. It will help you to use it like a real clover machine. Second thing is you can get the access token from the settings of you merchant. It can be used for calling APIs for that particular merchant for testing purpose.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community