question

paul avatar image
paul asked quick18dev commented

500 Internal Server Error when logging in on sandbox

Hi,

I'm using the example server to generate some order data for testing. When it's going through the OAuth flow, after entering my username and password, I get an error from the server:

{"message":"500 Internal Server Error"}

Can someone take a look? Thanks.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

georgeono avatar image georgeono commented ·

Hi, I am having the same issue at the moment. Can anyone provide some information about the sandbox identity api status?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
hammer avatar image
hammer answered

This is a transient error. It is resolved, but can occur when updates are being pushed to the sandbox development environment.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

quick18dev avatar image
quick18dev answered quick18dev commented

This is currently happening now. Is there anybody that can be contacted to fix this transient error? Development is pretty difficult when this doesn't work

3 comments
10 |2000

Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Hi,

Confirming receipt and reproducibility. Looking into a long term solution. In the short term, are you trying to accomplish something specific, or just become more familiar with the Clover ecosystem in general?

0 Likes 0 ·
quick18dev avatar image quick18dev commented ·

both... but primarily we need to develop the OAuth flow for our application in progress.

0 Likes 0 ·

Got it - despite the example-server having issues, logging into the https://sandbox.dev.clover.com domain itself should be fine. You're able to create an app and develop the OAuth protocol from there.

What's the current state of your development with Clover OAuth and are there any major obstacles I can help with?

0 Likes 0 ·
mohammed avatar image
mohammed answered Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

This is currently happening now

1 comment
10 |2000

Hi,

Confirming receipt and reproducibility. Looking into a long term solution. In the short term, are you trying to accomplish something specific, or just become more familiar with the Clover ecosystem in general?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community