question

ideasolv avatar image
ideasolv asked ltgreen1 commented

clovergo sdk or developers documents

Is there an sdk for clovergo?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered

Clover Go does not have an API. You can use the Clover REST API to build an app that works in conjunction with Clover Go. By conjunction I mean if you wanted to build an app that provides additional features to a merchant you would simply build your app using the Clover REST API to get and update details about the merchants orders, payments, inventory etc. You will not be communicating directly with the Clover Go app. Both the Clover Go app and your app will be talking to the same Clover server and can see the same details about orders, payments, inventory, etc.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ideasolv avatar image
ideasolv answered ltgreen1 commented

Jacob can you please explain in conjunction? Is there a CloverGO simulator that can be used?

3 comments
10 |2000

Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

I updated my answer with more information.

0 Likes 0 ·
ltgreen1 avatar image ltgreen1 commented ·

is there any plan to enable third party apps to integrate with the clovergo app (android) to use it as a payment tool?

0 Likes 0 ·
Kavin Kannan avatar image Kavin Kannan commented ·

@jacobabrams I have the same question as @Itgreen1. Any answers or suggestions for this ?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community