question

samsinn avatar image
samsinn asked voski answered

Removed items report

Apologies in advance as this is not a proper development question.

I run a large restaurant with 7 clover stations, 3 kitchens, 2 bars, etc. etc. I need to be able to see when employees are removing items from orders, printed or otherwise. If anyone knows of a way to do this I will pay you your weight in gold (not really, maybe in beer though).

I currently have it set so employees can remove items that are not printed without a manager override. This allows them to correct their own mistakes when inputting an order. Having a manager do an override every time someone hits the wrong button would be problematic. However, I have run into an issue where servers, who get their own soft drinks and desserts (they don't have to print them), will add these items to an order, print the bill, accept a cash payment, and then remove these non-printed items, thus allowing them to pocket that extra cash.

It seems like it should be relatively easy to generate a report showing all removed items, the employee removing it etc, and is totally standard in every restaurant point of sale I've ever used. That this isn't included in Clover Reports is kind of mind boggling. If anyone can provide me any assistance I would be very appreciative. Thanks!

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

voski avatar image
voski answered

We recently introduced a removed-items report. It is currently being rolled out it should be coming soon.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community