question

jsheusi avatar image
jsheusi asked josh commented

mobile app oauth example doesn't exist?

To paraphrase Cher Bono, "If building an app was easy, everyone could do it!" That being said, no matter where one goes in docs.clover.com when looking for an oauth example, he winds up with the same example app which is for a WebApp. Indeed, the page docs.clover.com.build/web-apps/oauth-2-0/ gives three choices in grey bars, Webb app, Mobile app, and Android App for Clover devices; but all just link to a blown-up page of the same choices and doesn't work.
The green link Example OAuth Request on that page doesn't work either.

I installed the sample web app and it goes to the page for my app (as of yet unpublished) so it works, but it doesn't help me with OAuth for an Android mobile app.

Does anyone have a good Oauth code that will authorize access to the API's?

Sorry to be a pain. Jim

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

josh avatar image josh commented ·

Are you trying to get OAuth to work on a clover device or a different mobile device like a phone?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

voski avatar image
voski answered

Hi Jim,

Check out https://docs.clover.com/build/android.... Depending on what you want to do you can use connectors from our SDK. If you want to make a web call you will see an example of that towards the bottom of the link I posted.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community