question

julie-haake avatar image
julie-haake asked kishoresukumaran answered

How to get a developer account and associate it with the merchant live account we already have?

We already have a merchant live account, how do we get a developer account for our existing merchant account? and linked to our merchant account, thank you

Merchant
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kishoresukumaran avatar image kishoresukumaran ♦ commented ·

Hello Julie,

1. Is this in sandbox or production environment?
2. Can I know the live merchant UUID that you are talking about?
3. Do you also have a developer account set up separately? If so can I know your developer account UUID as well?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
kishoresukumaran avatar image
kishoresukumaran answered

Hello Julie, I believe you have also mailed our developer relations team on this same topic. I got your production merchant account UUID from the mail and I see you do not have a developer account yet, so what you need to do is use the same email ID that has the owner role for your merchant account login and use this mail id to create a clover developer account. Email ID is what links the production merchant account and the developer account. Here is more information on this https://docs.clover.com/docs/managing-developer-accounts
1659964765664.png

1659964765664.png (96.0 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community