question

coder12 avatar image
coder12 asked coder12 answered

Clover Cloud Remote Payment Connector Returning Unauthorized

I followed the remote cloud pay tutorial here: https://docs.clover.com/docs/cloud-sdk-v3

For some reason, I am getting a 401 unauthorized when trying to establish a connection with the clover device. The when I sent the same post request from postman with the access token in the Authorization header, the request goes through. Since the clover connector library takes care of this connection and asks to pass the access token in the url as a query parameter, how can I fix this error? The error I am getting is:

POST https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v2/merchant/9ZQTAJSQKZ391/remote_pay?access_token=26521063-b696-6059-6975-8a885a13ff8 401 (Unauthorized)
clover developer communityPaymentConnectorRemote Pay CloudCloud Pay Display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

coder12 avatar image
coder12 answered

Issue was resolved by using the following package versions:

"remote-pay-cloud": "4.1.1",
    "remote-pay-cloud-api": "4.0.4",
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered coder12 commented

Have you search community to see if the answer has been asked by someone else? I have found multiple threads that seem similar to this question.

1 comment
10 |2000

coder12 avatar image coder12 commented ·

Hi, yes I have. I came across a couple similar post with different solutions, on being, deleting and re-downloading the app which was linked to permissions. I tried that but no luck.

At this point nothing found from research and my experimentation has solved this issue and I am flat out of ideas but to wait for clovers response.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community