question

sujith avatar image
sujith asked Mike M answered

My application is not visible to the clover device I have added with the sandbox environment?

Hi all, I have published one android application in sandbox environment.Device is added perfectly with the sandbox environment, but the android app added in the sandbox is not visible in the device. Shall I want to do any extra configuration in my sandbox environment and in my clover device to test the application?

Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered

Please make sure that your app is configured to support the Clover devkit (select Clover Mini on Supported Devices within the Edit App page) and also that there is a valid App Subscription for your sandbox merchant's country. If the app info on your developer dashboard has an "App Market Preview" button, then your app should be properly setup - click through the link and hit the install button via the App Market web app.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community