question

dimo avatar image
dimo asked Jacob Abrams answered

QuickBooks compatibility

Hi, ny name is Jonathan and i got a Clover station 1.0 model c100. I have a question and its beacause i use day by day an app called quickbook, i really want to know What can i do to quickbook get installed in my Clover and work together, i mean, i want that every money transition on my clover gets notified to quickbook. Is that possible? Can you help me to know how can i install quickbook and get a match to clover, please?

Ill be waiting for your comments guys. Thank you!

jesqueda@dimocargo.com

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered

If you build an Clover android app, there is a broadcast action for when a payment has stopped executing that you could probably use to sync with Quickbook. Please take a look at: Intents.java - L406

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacob Abrams avatar image
Jacob Abrams answered

Are you a programmer looking to write code, or are you a end-user looking for a ready to use solution? If you are an end user take a look at: https://apps.intuit.com/clover?locale...

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community