question

denise-dambra avatar image
denise-dambra asked anthonypinto answered

Can you make it so the client can sign on the tip page PLEASE?

I use clover go and currently accepting payments on my iPad and iPhone 6. I'm a hairdresser and accept tips. I'm uncomfortable handing my device over to my clients when the tip page comes up. I don't want them to feel obligated to tip so I just go to the next page for their signature. Therefore missing out on the tips. When I was using first data apriva pay the tip and signature were on the same page. Much more comfortable for me and the client. They had the choice on the same page to tip or not and or just sign the receipt. If you could make the change I would appreciate it. Also would love to be able to store my email address on the receipt page and then type in their email so they can receive a receipt. At the end of the day I go to my history page and email the receipts to myself. It's an added step. Again I had this option with apriva pay. Very easy. Thank you for allowing us to post these questions and further develop clover go to assist us a merchant. I look forward to hearing from you. Denise d'Ambra. Denisedambra@sbcglobal.net.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

anthonypinto avatar image
anthonypinto answered

HI Denise,

This forum is intended as a knowledge-base resource for third party developers creating apps for the Clover App Market, or other integrations. As a merchant making a feature request, I encourage you to use the feedback form on the merchant help site: https://help.clover.com/submit-feedback/.

We would love to hear from you on that channel. Because this post is not a question, and is not appropriate for this forum, it will be removed later.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community